Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has been used for over 200 years to help patients achieve wellness.
It is safe and effective natural form of medicine that is often derived from natural sources, such as plants, in extremely low amounts. The small doses stimulate the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Homeopathy does not treat the symptoms, but rather the whole person.
What conditions can be treated with homeopathy?
Homeopathy stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself and as such, pretty much anything can be treated with homeopathy. Homeopathy will not correct a nutritional deficiency and isn’t used in life threatening conditions where modern medicine excels, but for many acute and chronic illness homeopathy can be very helpful. Here’s some examples:
- Skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, hives, acne etc.
- Sore throats, coughs, sinus infections, flu, runny nose, tonsilitis, laryngitis
- Autoimmune conditions
- Vertigo, tinnitus
- Insomnia or fatigue
- Gastrointestinal complaints like diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, nausea, reflux
- Mental/emotional health concerns like depression, anxiety, fears/phobias, ADHD
- Female health concerns like PMS, menstrual cramping, menopause etc.
- Headaches, migraines
Want to learn more about Homeopathy?
Read this short, easy to read, book written by Dr. Dooley, ND called Beyond Flat Earth, for an excellent intro to homeopathy.
Homeopathic Intake Forms
If this is a treatment you are interested in using, let us know when you call to book your appointment so you can fill out the appropriate intake forms.